منتدى طلبة وهران لشعبة الاقتصاد والتسيير للاتحاد العام الطلابي الحر فرع وهران الوسطى
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى طلبة وهران لشعبة الاقتصاد والتسيير للاتحاد العام الطلابي الحر فرع وهران الوسطى

يضم هذا المنتدى كل مايحتاجه الطلبة من معلومات وبحوث لتنمية روح العلم والمعرفة

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
 السلام عليكم و رحمة الله تعالى وبركاته ، أهلا و سهلا بكم  بمنتدى طلبة وهران  راجين منكم المشاركة الفاعلة في أقسام المنتدى لتعم الفائدة للجميع ... و علموا أنه كله خالص لوجه الله تعالى... بارك الله فيكم و وفقكم إلى ما يحبه و يرضاه ، دمتم في رعاية الله و حفظه

Democratic and Popular Republic of Algeria

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
adlale m

عدد الرسائل : 9
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/01/2009

Democratic and Popular Republic of Algeria Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Democratic and Popular Republic of Algeria   Democratic and Popular Republic of Algeria I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 23, 2009 8:54 pm

Ministry of Education
Academy of Education Willaya of El-Oued

School: ………………………………………………….....
School year: ……. / ……….

Level: 04 AM
Second Term English Examination
Timing: ………

Djeha's Shirt

One day, Djeha stopped at a village to have lunch. He noticed that the villagers were unhappy because there was not water and all the rivers were dry. Djeha said: "It will rain tomorrow if you give me some water." Each family gave him a little water.

When he began to wash his shirt, the villagers watched him angrily because it was all the water left in the village. When he put his shirt to dry, it began to rain. The villagers thanked Djeha a lot and asked him how did it happen. Djeha said: " it's easy. I've got one shirt and every time I wash it, it rains.".

Part one

Section one: Reading comprehension : ( 08 Pts )

A) Read the text carefully then answer the questions: (03 pts)

1- Why were the villagers unhappy?

2- What did Djeha do with the water?

3- How did the villagers watch him?

B) Read the text carefully then say: True or False (02 pts)

1- There was much water in the village. ________

2- It started to rain when Djeha put his shirt to dry. ________

C) 1-The expression "My god, I did it again!" expresses: (01 pt)

a) surprise b) dissatisfaction c) sadness

2- Find in the text synonyms to the followings: (01 pt)

sad = ……………………….. started = …………………………….

3- Find in the text antonyms to the followings: (01 pt)

much ≠ ……………………… finished ≠ ……………………………….

Section two: Mastery of Language ( 07 Pts )

A) Put the verbs between brackets in the right form: (03 pts)

1- She (to buy)……..a ticket before she (to get)………..on the train.

2- After I (to finish) ………..my home work, I (to watch)………..T.V.

3- If Djeha (to wash)……….his shirt, it (to rain)……………..

A) Supply punctuation and capitalization where necessary: (02 pts)

- was it raining when djeha put his shirt to dry

B) Find in the text two (02) words contains the diphthong :(02 pts)
<table class=MsoTableGrid style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; MARGIN: auto auto auto 58.65pt; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-padding-alt: 0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-yfti-tbllook: 480; mso-border-insideh: .5pt solid windowtext; mso-border-insidev: .5pt solid windowtext" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=1><tr style="HEIGHT: 16.75pt; mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes"><td style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 225.7pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 16.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" width=301>
/ ai /

</TD>
<td style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 225.7pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 16.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" width=301>
/ ei /

</TD></TR>
<tr style="HEIGHT: 5.8pt; mso-yfti-irow: 1; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><td style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 225.7pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 5.8pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" width=301>
1-

2-</TD>
<td style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 225.7pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 5.8pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" width=301>
1-

2-</TD></TR></TABLE>

Part two: Written Expression: (06 pts)

Can you tell us a short story about Djeha or others. You can write a paragraph or a dialogue.
Finished
Page : 1 / 1
GOOD LUCK
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Belaoun-ugel
مديرة المواضيع
مديرة المواضيع

عدد الرسائل : 359
العمر : 37
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/12/2008

Democratic and Popular Republic of Algeria Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد عن الموضوع   Democratic and Popular Republic of Algeria I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 23, 2009 10:33 pm

بارك الله فيك .واهلا وسهلا بك بيننا ودمت ذخرا للمنتدى
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Democratic and Popular Republic of Algeria

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى طلبة وهران لشعبة الاقتصاد والتسيير للاتحاد العام الطلابي الحر فرع وهران الوسطى :: قسم المعلومات العامة :: قسم البحوث و الدروس لجميع المستويات-
انتقل الى: